I finally had the pleasure of meeting Trish's niece, Tey!! Trish's sister and bro-in-law live in Australia, so I've only seen her through pictures. Trish was around when Kieran and Tanith were born and took on the role of 'aunt/tita' quite nicely, so its uber exciting to see Tita Trish around Tey! I know she hearts Kieran and Tanith with the likes of them, but I knew when her sis Maria had a child, she'd be a goner ;) Welcome to the obsessed club.
Tey & Co. were in Michigan for about a month and now they're headed back to Australia. In the time they've been here, she learned how to crawl! So we have that on Australia at least :/ So sad to see them go, but I guess I'll just have to visit Sydney and see what all the hoopla is about...
Safe travels! xoxo

She is so beautiful! Just like the her momma and aunts!
ReplyDelete