(Team Volt)
On Monday, Liv and I went to BB's softball game at Liberty Park. That place brings back so many memories!! I spent a good portion of my high school days at that crazy place. It was BB's last game of the season (not to mention it was Liv's first time to cheer her hub on ;)) and they won the game! Woo hoo, let's go Volt!!! But what kind of adult softball game would it be without a scuffle? And I know what you're thinking--did Liv and I have to throw down?! Close! But it was actually between the opposing team and the umpire. I'm not quite sure what the whole thing was about, but all I know is that there was some four letter words exchanged and some of the players got kicked out near the end of the game. Cheap entertainment, let me tell you! It's funny the kind of things that get us riled up. Competition at it's finest really.
Congrats to the Volt team for a good game and season. Will we see a repeat victory next season? Or perhaps some kickball action?
No comments:
Post a Comment