
My friend Courtney got married last weekend in Annapolis, MD! The weekend was chock-full of bachelorette party festivities (super-hero themed of course), a beautiful bride, delicious food and even some national monuments to boot! My fav is the Abraham Lincoln memorial, at night of course. I think D.C. at night in general is my fav. No crowds, cooler weather, and fab sites to see. Loves.
While my friends and I were 'ooing' and 'ahhing' on the steps of the Abe Lincoln memorial, we heard a really loud noise approaching. My friend mentioned that we were in a no fly zone, which meant -- it was air force one! Three air force one airplanes came zipping by and I waved to President Obama. And I'm sure he was paying attention to the world below -- like he had nothing on his mind or anything (esp. this weekend!)
The weekend was another fun and fabulous blur and I'm off to upstate NY for work next week and then LA the following weekend, so I'm pretty sure it'll be June before I know it.
anyhoo, happy friday and congratulations again to court and andy!!
Girlie, I gave you the "One Lovely Blog" award. Check my post to see what that means!
ReplyDelete