
(photo credit)
I love making lists. I have a ton of them. Lists for tasks, groceries, movies to watch, books to read, you name it, I have a list for it. And for some reason, the act of crossing out an item on my list is quite satisfying.
I was doing my devotional yesterday and came across a list of 'Ways to Live a Happier Life'. I know there are many versions of this type of list, but a couple things on this list stood out to me (including #4, because I feel so lazy during these hazy summer days!!) so I thought I'd share. And I imagine crossing out some of these daily would be quite satisfying as well...
Ways to Live a Happier Life
1.) Give something away
2.) Do a kindness
3.) Give thanks always
4.) Work with vim and vigor
5.) Visit the elderly and learn from their experiences
6.) Look intensely into the face of a baby and marvel
7.) Laugh often--it's life's lubricant
8.) Pray to know God's way
9.) Plan as though you will live forever--you will
10.) Live as though today is your last day on Earth
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
P.S. Happy belated birthday, Sarah!
YEAY #7!
ReplyDelete