So, in order to get in to Amnesia, we were put on a list. On Thursday we found out that Ambassador Magazine and Grey Goose were sponsoring an event with B.O.B., that had a guest list of 350 people. When we arrived, we found out that their event guest list superceded the list that we were on. We arrived at Amnesia at 9, got bumped, had to wait and eventually got in around 11:30 p.m. just in time to see him perform. Even though it was annoying having to wait, we were lucky enough to hang out at the Iridescence restaurant bar, while majority of our party had to wait downstairs in line in the main lobby.
B.O.B's performance ended up being pretty sweet, so it all turned out in the end! Happy Birthday Ness!
I fouuuundddddddd YOU! And I am hurt that I am nowhere to be found on your blog. So UN-tastic.
ReplyDelete