Luda and I took part in some major gluttony this weekend. We stuffed our faces at the Fuji Buffet. If you haven't been to the Fuji Buffet, you're missing out. Yes, it does cost a bit more than your average buffet, but it is totally worth it. They have a wide selection of your standard buffet staples--dumplings, crab legs, fried rice and a frozen yogurt machine. But they also have a fantastic sushi bar and fresh vegetable and shrimp tempura. I know what you're thinking...fantastic, fresh, sushi and buffet do not all fit in the same sentence. But I also was a skeptic and have become a Fuji fan. Don't knock it until you try it. It's the ultimate buffet.

On Sunday, me, bolivia and the kiddies went to the Arts and Apples Festival in Rochester. It was a great day for supporting the arts, I must say. Below are some snap shots of the kiddies and their crafts!
Tan Tan and her bunny hat (the back had a cute cottontail!)


Kieran and his spaceship hat!
No comments:
Post a Comment